Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Challenge 13 ~ For the Boys


Are you all ready for another Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge??
 Wait until you see what we have in store for you all this week!! 

I am sad to say that this is the last challenge for our current Design Team. I have been honored to work with such a talented group of ladies and I wish them all well in their next crafting adventure.

This week we welcome...


Prize: 3 Digi's of choice



$10 gift certificate


So, ready for this weeks challenge?


FOR THE BOYS

Make a card for the boys and men in your life :)

And now some inspiration from our amazing DT... 












7 comments:

  1. What a great challenge and inspiration by the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pleased to have discovered this challenge blog. Chocolate, coffee and cards are three of my favourite things too!! Great DT cards! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the for the boys theme! I know mine may look like its for a girl, with the flowers and girl on the front but rest assured its for my husband! It is our anniversary card and a mix of our favorite colors. I always prefer to give a card with a bit of me in or on it so I used that digi stamp! Of course I just had to sample my new flowers I got too, it kind of gets out of hand sometimes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just found your challenge blog and fantastic. Great challenge and fab cards from the DT and I was eating chocolate at the time- what a coincidence!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great cuz I need grad cards for all males this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby cards and great theme!! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who says male cards are hard? Well, I do, but here the DT has pulled out all the stops with their fabulous work! Fantastic inspiration! Thank you!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete